Monday, September 10, 2007
Are You Ready For Some Football!!!


Thank God football season has started! I am a die hard Cowboys fan. Always have been and always will be. My uncle Todd got me into football when I was a little kid and of course he is a Cowboys fan. His basement is like a shrine to the team. He has some of the coolest Cowboys gear I have ever seen. I love to go over and watch games down there with him when I can.

Football season is a crazy time in my house. My husband is a Giants fan (poor thing) and with me being a Cowboys fan well,you can see the problem. We are always tormenting each other so it's a good thing that we love each other otherwise we would probably come to blows. We both scream and yell at the tv during our games and I think our kids think we're nuts.

Last nite was no exception. I was screaming and yelling and clapping. The kids were in bed and kept coming out to tell me to be quiet. Like that was going to happen :) Pat had to work but he was home in time to watch the second half. He wasn't too happy with the results of the game. The Cowboys beat the Giants at home 45-35. And not only did we beat them but we sent 4 guys to the locker room including their QB Eli Manning. What a game!!! Awesome opening to the season. I do believe I see a Superbowl in our future.

Not only did Pat have to deal with his loss he also had to deal with Hadlei saying "Go Cowboys" and giving me high 5's all nite. She tried to give him one but he wouldn't do it. Big meanie! And yes,I am grooming my youngest to be like her mom - a die hard Cowboys fan.

Las but not least I just want to say to all my friends and family that are Giants fans...Pat,Dad,Bob,Dale,Kelly,Sal and Meow - How does it feel? Does it hurt? I know the agony of defeat must be killing you. *devilish grin* Told you we'd win! Ha ha ha ha ha *roflmao*


Blogged at 6:36 AM - 2 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Tough Guys Wear Pink
- Happy Birthday Kotah Bear!
- Please Don't Take Her
- It Just Keeps On Coming
- Hi,I'm Charmed....
- The Next Step
- Will this EVER End?!?
- Gram's Home!
- Surgery Day
- May the Force be with You!


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -