Monday, August 27, 2007
The Next Step

Gram is set to leave the hospital this afternoon and is headed to Van Duyn Nursing Home for some rehab. It was the only place with an open bed. The only good thing about it is that that is where my mom works so she can keep an eye on her. We were hoping for Birchwood again but apparently they are full. Her other option was to go home but she admitted that she didn't think she was ready to do that.

She is having a really bad day today. First she finds out that she has to go to Van Duyn. Then she talks to the dr and tells him about a new problem she was having. The last few days she has had some of her BMs coming out of her vagina instead of where they are meant to. The dr said that can happen after having a hysterectomy. It can heal itself or if it doesn't that means surgery again. Just what she needs! Now she has to concerned about that. On top of all that she woke up this morning and remembered that today was her wedding anniversary. My grampa has been dead since my mom was little but I guess it still hits her. So roll everything that's been going on today into one and it's not a good day. She was crying when I was talking to her and of course that made me cry. I told her that I wish that I could be there with her and she said that she did,too. And that made me cry even more. I need a clone of myself! It kills me when I can't be there for her when she needs me.

I know I don't need to ask any of you for your prayers. Just keep them coming. Gram said that all she could do was pray and count on her faith to get her through this. I told her that I had an amazing bunch of friends that were keeping her in their prayers. And of course,that made her cry. (we are an emotional bunch) She wanted me to tell all of you that she really appreciates you thinking of her. And so do I.

Labels:


Blogged at 12:29 PM - 3 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Will this EVER End?!?
- Gram's Home!
- Surgery Day
- May the Force be with You!
- Croup Baby
- Fun! Fun! Fun!
- They've Got Wheels!
- Gram's Surgery
- Please...Not Again
- The Gang's All Here!


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -