Sunday, August 19, 2007
Gram's Home!

Gram came home from the hospital yesterday. It was much earlier than we expected. I went to see her on Friday and while I was there the dr came in and told her that she was naughty during surgery. She had lost 2 liters of blood during the operation. I had told her that but she didn't remember because things were still foggy for her. He said that the tests were benign and she should do well from here on out. He told her she could go home on Saturday. My gram wasn't too sure about it but when the dr came in again yesterday morning he told her that she would do better at home. So I went and picked her up and brought her home. She has been up walking around and sitting and although she is still in some pain she is doing good. My mom is staying with her for a few nites just to be on the safe side. I will be there with her during the day for the next week or so just to make sure that everything goes ok. I have to take her to get her staples out in 2 weeks. Hopefully after that there will be no more problems.

A huge thank you to all of you who put in some prayers for her. I know that they helped. Love you guys!


Blogged at 12:02 PM - 3 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Surgery Day
- May the Force be with You!
- Croup Baby
- Fun! Fun! Fun!
- They've Got Wheels!
- Gram's Surgery
- Please...Not Again
- The Gang's All Here!
- For Her
- Beating the Heat


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -