Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Tough Guys Wear Pink


I do believe I have witnessed a miracle. Jordan's father actually bought him school clothes!!! He called me last nite to tell me he was bringing Jordan home and said that Jordan told him that I didn't get him anything for school. I told him that he had all of his school supplies but no new clothes because I didn't have the money right now. A few minutes later his wife calls back and says that Jordan will be late because they were going to JC Penney's to buy Jordan and their other son new school clothes and new sneakers. I thought I was going to faint. Lo and behold he walks in an hour later with new sneakers,4 new pairs of pants and 6 new shirts. I thanked them and thought to myself "well I guess you think that you're dad of the year now".


Anyway,Jordan picked out this one shirt that I thought was great. It's pink! I told him that he had more guts than daddy (Pat) because I tried to buy him a pink shirt one time and he told me he wouldn't wear it. Wuss. My boy has guts! You have to read what the shirt says - it's hilarious.

Labels:


Blogged at 12:52 PM - 2 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Happy Birthday Kotah Bear!
- Please Don't Take Her
- It Just Keeps On Coming
- Hi,I'm Charmed....
- The Next Step
- Will this EVER End?!?
- Gram's Home!
- Surgery Day
- May the Force be with You!
- Croup Baby


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -