Monday, September 15, 2008
NFL Week 2

OMG - what a freakin' awesome game! Lovin' me some Monday Nite Football! I don't think I have ever watched a more exciting and intense game of football. I almost had a stroke for crying out loud!

I was worried about this game all week because Jessica Simpson opened her big fat mouth on national television and said - and I quote - "We're going to kick your butts!" She isn't part of the team so there is no "we". Romo needs to put a muzzle on that girlfriend of his. Go ahead and give Philly more of an incentive to come into Dallas and win. Idiot!

Impressive first half for the Cowboys. TO ended up getting two touchdowns and breaking the record for second most receiving touchdowns of all time. He only needs 66 more to beat Jerry Rice. And Felix Jones returned the ball 98 yards for a TD. He was Dallas' first round draft pick and I'd say they made an excellent choice. He's going to do great things for this team.

No football game is without mistakes. Romo fumbled the ball in Philly's end zone and they recovered it for a TD. When I saw that the playoff game vs Seattle ran through my mind. He did the same thing there and lost the game. Thankfully this time that mistake didn't cost them the game.

I did my fair share of screaming and cheering. My voice is a bit hoarse. The kids came out once and asked what was going on. I told them I was watching football and sent them back to bed :) I can't help it - I get really excited about football. It's a good thing that the doors and windows were closed or the neighbors probably would've called the cops.

With their 41-37 win Dallas is 2-0! Next week our victim - Green Bay. Favre or no Favre they're going down!

Labels:


Blogged at 11:28 PM - 0 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- School = Germ Breeding Ground
- GNO
- NFL Week1
- Happy Birthday Dakotah!
- Swift & Flatts
- Gone Country
- A Stroll Down Memory Lane
- My Baby's Coming Home!
- Alone Time? What's That?
- Say What?


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -