Thursday, September 11, 2008
GNO

Got to go out last nite with an old friend of mine. We were roommates back in the day when I only had one child - yup that long ago. We worked together at Hills and had some really good times. Unfortunately we didn't part on the greatest terms but there is definitely something to be said about growing up.

We went to Denny's after she got out of work and spent a good 3 hours talking. We had years to catch up on. And the really nice thing was that it felt like we had never lost touch. We could have talked a lot longer but we both had to be up early to get kids on the bus. So she is coming to my house today to hang for a while.

Lisa's like me - she doesn't get out. Last nite it was decided that we are going to go out together every week. Have to have that adult time on a regular basis now that I've had a taste of it. Finding the time to go out with a good friend is a necessity and I will make more time if I have to.

Lisa - I'm so glad that we were able to reconnect. There wasn't any awkwardness to it at all. We were laughing before we even got seated :) Definitely the signs of a lasting friendship. Our lives are so busy and full but we will carve out the time to spend together. We deserve it! It's been a long strange trip and it's going to continue on for a long time....

Labels:


Blogged at 8:23 AM - 1 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- NFL Week1
- Happy Birthday Dakotah!
- Swift & Flatts
- Gone Country
- A Stroll Down Memory Lane
- My Baby's Coming Home!
- Alone Time? What's That?
- Say What?
- Busy Busy Busy
- Collin Raye - Here I Come - Again!


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -