Friday, August 29, 2008
My Baby's Coming Home!

My sweet baby girl will be home in less than 12 hours. I can't wait to see her! It has been such a long summer without her. Even though I have talked to her every day since she has been gone it hasn't made the time go by any faster.

So many people are looking forward to her coming home...my whole family - especially my gram. Her grandparents who haven't seen her since they left Oregon weeks ago. Her "adoptive" grandparents who live across the street - I think Grama Earle is just as excited as I am to see her :) She's been counting down the days,too. Her best friend and her family who treat Kotah like one of their own. Their house is her home away from home. Her brother and sisters who are so excited to see her - even if they won't fully admit it. Her daddy who said that today is going to be the longest day ever. He told her last nite that it was going to be hard for him to work today because he is going to be so excited. And of course there's me. I cannot even begin to explain to you how much I have missed her this summer. I had a few breakdowns and sad days but I have made it through. Now I just have to make it until 9:30 tonite!

I think the happiest person of all is going to be Kotah. I know how much she loves her family in Oregon and I know how much she loves to see them. But I also know how much she misses home. I could hear it in her voice when we talked. I hated saying goodbye when we hung up because she sounded sad. I know how hard it was for me so I can only imagine what it was like for her. On the flip side I know what a good time she had,too. She went to the ocean,to Mt.St.Helen's,to the fair,to the market,to a beautiful waterfall and many other places. She had a birthday party at Build-A-Bear. She made some new friends,too.

Pray that she has a safe flight home. I'd appreciate it if you would also throw a prayer in there for her dad who is going to be sad to see her go. I know that saying goodbye is going to be hard for both of them. See you soon Kotah Bear!

Labels:


Blogged at 9:12 AM - 1 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Alone Time? What's That?
- Say What?
- Busy Busy Busy
- Collin Raye - Here I Come - Again!
- Heaven Bound
- Say a Little Prayer
- Preseason Football
- Potty Training 101
- Forever Charmed
- Picture Perfect


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -