Tuesday, September 9, 2008
NFL Week1

Yes ladies and gentlemen the 2008-2009 NFL season has finally started. Woo hoo! I go through withdrawal 6 months out of the year while I'm waiting for football to start up again.

Jordan heard me screaming and came out to see what was going on. He took one look at the tv and knew right away. He said,"Oh,I should have known." I looked at him and said,"It's football season baby!" He wasn't too impressed. There go my dreams of him playing in the NFL - unless he changes his mind in the future. For some unknown reason he likes baseball. And what's even worse is that he likes the METS! Dean,what have you been telling my child? :)

On to football! Sunday's game against the Browns was awesome. It was an easy and obvious win - the Browns suck. Their defense is awful and their offense isn't much better. My Boys walked all over them. They had a few new rookies playing and I was very impressed with Felix Jones. Looks like he's going to be a good runningback. Stanback caught a few passes and he's looking pretty good,too.

Marion Barber was taken out in the 3rd quarter due to a rib injury. Hopefully his bruised ribs won't keep him from playing in Monday nite's game against Philly. Romo took a hard hit and tore up his chin pretty bad. He cut his left hand but continued to play and finished the game. Score was 28-10.

This is OUR year! We are going all the way and will play in the Superbowl for a SIXTH Superbowl win. Step aside cuz my Boys are taking back the throne!

*** In other wonderful news...Tom Brady is out for the season after sustaining a knee injury for which he will have to have surgery. Aww too bad. NOT! That's what you get for cheating last season. It caught up with you and now you're paying for it. Too bad,Tom. Too bad. ***

Labels:


Blogged at 8:08 AM - 1 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Happy Birthday Dakotah!
- Swift & Flatts
- Gone Country
- A Stroll Down Memory Lane
- My Baby's Coming Home!
- Alone Time? What's That?
- Say What?
- Busy Busy Busy
- Collin Raye - Here I Come - Again!
- Heaven Bound


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -