Saturday, August 2, 2008
Preseason Football

The first preseason NFL game has been played. Football season is just around the corner. Woo hoo! Can't wait! The hubby and I have already started brawling. It's mostly been over his whining. He reads all sorts of sports articles and anything that has to do with the Giants usually says something about how lucky they were to get as far as they did last season. He disagrees with that,of course. I obviously agree with it. He can't just shut up and enjoy his "win".

My Boys are walking away Superbowl champs this year. We were so close last year. They are a talented team. Hell,they're America's team! I think Romo will be much more comfortable this season. I'm ready for some football!

BTW - would someone please tell Brett Favre that retiring means that his career is OVER! He is done playing football. He chose to retire. I am so sick of seeing and hearing about it. Brett - you're too old to play football! You're done! Take your millions and go home!

That's all.... :)

Labels:


Blogged at 10:51 PM - 7 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Potty Training 101
- Forever Charmed
- Picture Perfect
- Leaving Home Part 2
- Leaving Home
- Camp
- The 4th
- District 8 Champions
- We are the CHAMPIONS x 2
- Graduation Day


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -