Friday, July 18, 2008
Picture Perfect


I finally got around to getting professional pix of the kids done. I hadn't done a group pic since approx 2004. At that time there were 3 kids. We're up to 5 now. And individual pix haven't been done since around 2002. So it was definitely time for an update.


You would probably think that taking 5 kids in for a group picture would be hard - if not damn near impossible. And that would be true in most cases but not mine. We had 7 poses taken - 1 group,5 individuals and 1 of all the girls. Most of them were done in one shot. The group pic took like 3 or 4 and I think the girls was done in 2.


Gram bought the wardrobe for the kids. I picked it out. They all had to match to some extent - like in the same color family. I think it made for a nicer picture vs. crazy colors everywhere. Yes,Shelle,I'm just like you!


I did struggle a little with Jordan. He was going to get a buzz cut and at the last minute decided not to. He did his own hair and when I tried to fix it he got a bit irritated with me. So I left him alone. I think he looks better with a buzz cut but I know I can't dictate his hair style for much longer so I let him have this one. Baby steps :)


I must say that they are a pretty good looking bunch of kids. I have had so many people tell me that Hadlei should model. Maybe I should look into it. Dakotah is turning into quite the lovely young lady. Her picture just blew me away.


I tried to get Shae to loosen up. She tried too hard to smile instead of just relaxing. She'll get the hang of it :) Sky fits in so well with the kids. Just by looking at the picture you would think that she has been with them since day one instead of only the last 6 months.


I look at them and know that I am truly blessed.

Labels:


Blogged at 10:20 PM - 5 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Leaving Home Part 2
- Leaving Home
- Camp
- The 4th
- District 8 Champions
- We are the CHAMPIONS x 2
- Graduation Day
- We are the CHAMPIONS!
- Responsibility
- Happy Birthday to...Me!


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -