Thursday, June 26, 2008
We are the CHAMPIONS x 2


That's right everybody! Jordan's team has done it! They are the 2008 Double A Baseball Little League champions! My house is full of champions! This has been such an exciting year for the kids - and me,too.

Jordan's game wasn't quite as nerve racking as the girls' was but it was still a great game. They defeated the Storm 12-5. 4 of their 12 points were home run hits. They have some talent on this team. Ironically we almost didn't have a game. We were waiting for the ump to show up and found out that they said the game had been rescheduled for tomorrow nite. The parents weren't having that and long story short they were able to get an ump to come officiate the game.

I am so proud of Jordan. He started out the season not even really wanting to play because he didn't think he was good enough. He has grown so much these last few months. His coach even gave him a chance to pitch during the last game and he loved it and did a pretty good job for his first time.

I may be a bit biased but my kids are amazing and I am extremely proud of all that they have accomplished not only in their sports and schooling but in life in general. I couldn't ask for a better bunch of kids.

CONGRATULATIONS MUCKDOGS!

Labels: ,


Blogged at 9:53 PM - 5 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Graduation Day
- We are the CHAMPIONS!
- Responsibility
- Happy Birthday to...Me!
- Yard Work
- Playoff Bound
- TV Star
- Happy Birthday Gram!
- Happy Father's Day
- Sweet Sheriff


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -