Monday, June 23, 2008
Happy Birthday to...Me!

Not a huge deal - it's just another day. I don't make too much over my birthday. Won't be going out to celebrate because the hubby has to work - surprise surprise :) But that's ok,I don't like a huge fuss being made over me anyway. The kids said "Happy Birthday" to me about a million times before they left for school this morning. Hadlei ran up to me when she got up and wished me a happy birthday and told me I was her sweetest sweetest heart. Doesn't that make you want to melt?!

As usual the hubby spoils me even though I tell him not to. He got me a Cricut machine and the case for it. For those of you that don't know it's used for scrapbooking. (let's have a Cricut party Shelle!) I told him that was enough because that thing was not cheap but he went ahead and got me the new Brett Michaels cd and the new Rock dvd. Shae made me a macaroni necklace in school. They are all so thoughtful.

Something strange happened late last nite/early this morning. When Pat got home from work he called me outside to show me something that was on my car. There was a bird sitting there. It didn't fly away when he pulled into the driveway with his stereo thumping. It didn't fly away when he opened his door. That bird sat there all nite until it flew away sometime after 3:30 am when the thunderstorm rolled in. I went out to take some pictures of it and I was able to get within 2 feet of it and he still just sat there. I have never seen a bird do that before. Pat and I were talking about how strange it was and he said the sweetest thing to me. He said that maybe it was Dan's way of wishing me a happy birthday. Of course that brought me to tears but I do believe that is a possibility.


Thank you to Shelle and Sheri and Rose for sending me birthday wishes. I really appreciate you guys remembering. Love you all!

Labels:


Blogged at 1:42 PM - 4 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Yard Work
- Playoff Bound
- TV Star
- Happy Birthday Gram!
- Happy Father's Day
- Sweet Sheriff
- Searing Heat
- Happy Anniversary Todd & Cynthia
- Sleeping Beauties
- What a Nite!


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -