Saturday, August 23, 2008
Busy Busy Busy

I have had a busy weekend! That's typical for me though. Never enough hours in the day. I decided to have another yard sale this weekend making it the third one of the summer. One more is planned for next month and then I quit until next year. I spent most of Wednesday setting it up. You don't realize how much work goes into one of these things!

The sale ran Thursday thru today. And of course I had other things going on at the same time. Thursday I had an appointment to go look at a preschool for Hadlei. It was a program run by Headstart. I wasn't impressed. I was asked a whole bunch of odd questions and I got the feeling that it was for kids/families that had certain issues. Needless to say we certainly didn't meet their criteria and my baby will not be going there. I decided that I will work with her at home. She is so smart that I should probably send her to kindergarten this year :)

Friday I had to take Jordan over to tour his new middle school. Ray looks like a nice school. You can just tell when you walk thru the doors that you aren't in elementary school anymore. This year he will have a locker complete with combination. He attempted to open it but had a hard time with it. I couldn't even get the dumb thing open! Maybe it was because I was in shock that my son is in middle school. Yeah,that's it :)

After the sale ended today I had to pack up all the stuff I was keeping. Then I had to take down the tables and the tents. After that I sorted the money. I made out pretty good this time around - close to $200. An odd thing happened and I am still trying to figure out how... the money was over by $46. Being over by a few bucks is no big deal but I have never had that much extra money. I added everything up multiple times and my math was correct. I just can't explain it. Oh well - I am certainly not going worry about it. I figure it's God's way of replacing money that was stolen from my hubby's car a week ago.

The weekend turned out pretty well. Thankfully the weather cooperated with me. Tomorrow I should mow the lawn but I may just wait until the hubby's day off :) Besides,I earned a little break!

Labels:


Blogged at 10:50 PM - 6 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Collin Raye - Here I Come - Again!
- Heaven Bound
- Say a Little Prayer
- Preseason Football
- Potty Training 101
- Forever Charmed
- Picture Perfect
- Leaving Home Part 2
- Leaving Home
- Camp


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -