Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Summer Playground Program

Last Friday I went and signed the kids up for this awesome program that the town sets up every summer. It runs for 6 weeks and the kids love it. This will be their third year. It keeps them from sitting around being bored and it keeps them out of my hair! A lot of their friends go as well so they really do enjoy it. I would much rather get them into something than have them sitting around doing nothing. Believe it or not kids do get bored with their summer vacation. They are kept busy from about 9-2 with all sorts of activities. They can also go on field trips.

Kotah won't be going this year because she is going to Oregon to visit her dad. She is very excited to see him.(she really misses you guys) Jordan may miss a week because I have signed him up for D.A.R.E. camp. That runs for a week and it's an overnite camp. I hope he is able to get in. There is quite a waiting list from what I understand.

The kids have a busy summer ahead!

Labels:


Blogged at 7:22 AM - 3 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Muck Dogs Game 2
- My Little Muck Dog
- Sunbirds Game 3
- Sunbirds Game 2
- Opening Day
- All I Can Say Is...
- Pizza Hut Ban
- Remodel
- *@#% Update
- *@#%


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -