Monday, April 21, 2008
*@#%

Yup - that's how I feel. I got a phone call this morning at around 8:10 from my gram. She was in tears telling me that she had called an ambulance and was on her
way to the hospital because she had a nose bleed that wouldn't stop. I asked if she had called anyone else and she said no so I told her that I was going to call Todd and see if he could meet her up there. I couldn't go because apparently Baldwinsville is the only freakin district around here that has today off! I called Todd and he was at work and he was the only one there which meant that he couldn't leave yet. So we had to call Dale to see if he could be there with her. Todd had tried to talk to gram and all he could get out of her was that her nose wouldn't stop bleeding and her bp was through the roof.

Something is not right. She has had nose bleeds before and she has always been able to get them to stop. And at her recent dr appts her bp has been fine. Yesterday she told me that the area where she had her iliostomy was hurting her. She was having sharp pains and she was afraid that there was something wrong. I tried to calm her fears by telling her that we were going to see the dr that did the surgery for her this Thursday and that he would take a look at it. It was the first she had said anything about it. Now I'm thinking that I should have done something about it yesterday. What I don't know but something. She has been in a considerable amount of pain recently due to her arthritis. It has gotten pretty bad in her back,hips and legs. Over the weekend we were at my mom's and uncle's and she had to climb their stairs to get into their houses so I wonder if that has anything to do with her problems.

I hate not being with her when things like this happen and I know she feels the same way about me not being there. I'm the only one that knows all her meds and other medical info. But thanx to the Bville school district I can't be there. She will be in the ER and we all know how long you have to sit and wait. Needless to say I'm a wreck. When Hadlei came upstairs this morning she found me crying. She crawled right up in my lap and asked me what was wrong. I told her grama was in the hospital and that mommy was worried. Do you know what my darling little 3 year old said/did? She hugged me,wiped away my tears and told me not to worry and that grama would be ok. Of course that just made me cry even more. She is truly an angel.

Hopefully this won't be anything serious. You know what I'm going to ask for next...prayers. I will let you know how she is when I find out.

Labels:


Blogged at 9:32 AM - 2 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Play Ball!
- Brush Your Teeth! Or Nose?
- Out of the Mouths of Babes
- What's in Your PJ's?
- NKOTB Update
- New Kids On The Block - Reunited!!!
- Got Milk?
- Happy Easter!
- America's Next Top Model
- Off to the Air Force


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -