Monday, May 5, 2008
My Little Muck Dog

Shae had her first game Saturday. She couldn't wait to get out there and hit the ball and run like the wind. She is very proud about being the fastest runner on her team. (this was determined during practices when they were base running) She did very well. Unfortunately with the team that she is on they don't keep score. I was disappointed to find out that she is basically on the same kind of team that she was last year. They play for fun and don't keep score. They don't have outs or strikes. They pretty much swing until they hit the ball. As awful as this is probably going to sound,Shae is better than that and she needs to be on a more advanced team. I thought that she was going to be on a team like Kotah was last year. I guess they go based on age but I don't feel she is really learning anything new this season. There isn't anything that I can do about it so I guess she'll just have to have fun this time around and wait until next year to develop better skills. Here dad and I will work with her at home to help her along.


Shae has this little boy on her team named James who is absolutely adorable. He is the coach's son. He has some type of special needs and he is the sweetest little guy. He gets so excited when we show up for practices and comes right over to talk to us. Sometimes his mom will have to shoo him back out onto the field because he comes over to play with us. I got a pic of Shae with James. It's adorable! Meeting James is one of the benefits of Shae being on this team.


Even though I am not thrilled with the level Shae has been placed at I will still be behind her 100%. Maybe there is some reason that she was put where she is. Only time will tell.

Labels: ,


Blogged at 7:59 AM - 1 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Sunbirds Game 3
- Sunbirds Game 2
- Opening Day
- All I Can Say Is...
- Pizza Hut Ban
- Remodel
- *@#% Update
- *@#%
- Play Ball!
- Brush Your Teeth! Or Nose?


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -