Monday, February 4, 2008
Super Bowl XLII

Well,they did it. I don't know how but they did it. The Giants beat the Patriots to become Super Bowl XLII Champions. In my opinion it was a miracle. Ask them to do it again and I bet that they couldn't. Like I had said - I didn't watch the game. I caught the score when it was 3-7. When I figured the game was over I flipped to check the score and there was a minute left. The Pats were winning so I figured that was it. I sat there in amazement as the Giants pulled it off.

Fortunately I didn't have to listen to the hubby screaming and yelling because he had to work. But as soon as the Giants won I could hear all the guys at the shop screaming and cheering for their team. All but 2 or 3 guys that Pat works with are Giants fans. I called Sal and left him a message congratulating him on their win. I figured if I got to him before he got to me it would take some of the fun out of it for him. Pat called me a few minutes later and it sounded like he was losing his voice. I let him have his excitement and happiness - it was the least I could do. I could've talked smack to him all nite but I decided not to. Good thing I love him :)

It's hard to believe that football season is over. It felt like it went so fast. I am already waiting with bated breath for next season to start. With that I will leave the Giants and their fans with this...Watch out G-men because the Boys are coming for YOU! Dallas will win Super Bowl XLIII!

Labels: ,


Blogged at 8:20 PM - 1 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Our Big Announcement
- It's All Over
- Hit the Nail on the Head
- Bits and Pieces
- Time for Surgery
- Playoffs Week 2
- My Sweet Brother
- Playoffs Week 1
- Frosty's Friends
- Friends


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -