Monday, January 14, 2008
Playoffs Week 2

DALLAS 17
GIANTS 21

Yes,it hurts. It was a damn close game. Romo and the boys couldn't pull it off. I think if they hadn't had as many penalties as they did it would've been a different outcome. But what's done is done. No use crying over it. There is always next year. Most people that jump on Romo forget that he is a rookie QB. This is his first full season as QB. And I think he has done a great job. I couldn't believe the reaction from T.O. at the news conference. The man was in tears!! T.O.!! I almost liked him there for a second. Thought maybe he actually had a heart. He didn't want everyone blaming Romo for their loss. "It was a team loss" were his exact words.

As for the opposite side of things - Sal tried to call but I wouldn't answer the phone. I was in a rotten mood and some nasty things probably would have come out of my mouth and my gram and the kids were there so I had to censor myself. The hubby tried to call twice and I didn't answer either. I told gram that I hoped no one was dying because I wasn't answering the phone. I must say that when he came home he didn't say a word. Just told me that he loved me. I 'm sure he was screaming inside. He knows better though. I would've knocked his teeth down his throat if he had opened his mouth :) We take football season very seriously in this house!

It's on to Green Bay next week for the Giants. I have a feeling that Green Bay will have no problem with them. So Dean and Sara - good luck!!!

P.S. On a personal note - people that have no idea how the game is played or why should keep their mouths shut :)

Labels: ,


Blogged at 3:20 PM - 3 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- My Sweet Brother
- Playoffs Week 1
- Frosty's Friends
- Friends
- Football Week 17
- Christmas - The Aftermath
- Merry Christmas!!!
- Christmas Eve
- Football Week 16
- Football Week 15


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -