Saturday, January 19, 2008
Bits and Pieces

Gram did well with her surgery. It only took about an hour and she did great. No complications. The nurses even had her up walking that same nite! I was surprised to hear that. I had called to check on her and the nurse said that she was walking past her right then. I was tongue tied for a second. I guess that I was so used to things going wrong that I wasn't expecting something to actually work out the way that it was supposed to. It's about time! She is due home tomorrow unless they change their minds. A huge thank you to you guys for your prayers. I know that they helped.

In other news,my son has managed to give himself another concussion! I don't know what I'm going to do with him. He did it Wednesday nite. How you ask? He fell down our stairs - 7 of them to be exact. And of course,he landed on his head. He was in a huge hurry to get downstairs so that he could eat his sister's chicken nuggets. He was wearing running pants that were a bit too long and he slipped at the top of the stairs(we have hardwood floors)and rolled head over heels to the bottom. No broken bones so I waited until the next morning to take him to the dr. I knew what was coming and I was right. Concussion. And that means that we have to go back to the concussion clinic that had just fully released him a few months earlier. Never a dull moment!!!

Lastly... About a month and a half ago I told you that Pat and I had something very important happening and that I would tell you about it. I can't quite say anything yet but I will be able to within the next week or two. The suspense is probably killing you,right? It's worth the wait. All that I will say is that I thank God for my house and it's 5 bedrooms.....

Labels: ,


Blogged at 5:21 PM - 2 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Time for Surgery
- Playoffs Week 2
- My Sweet Brother
- Playoffs Week 1
- Frosty's Friends
- Friends
- Football Week 17
- Christmas - The Aftermath
- Merry Christmas!!!
- Christmas Eve


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -