Thursday, December 27, 2007
Christmas Eve

My family had our traditional Christmas Eve party again this year. We have done it the same way every year for as long as I can remember. My family all gets together and we just hang out for the evening. We eat dinner and then exchange gifts among the adults. We also bring a gift for the kids to open.

It's a nice way to celebrate the holidays - being with family. This year was especially important to my gram because I think that with all that she has gone through this past year she was afraid that she wasn't going to see another Christmas. But by the grace of God she has and we hope to have her here for quite a few more.

I did something a little different this year. I brought my uncle Frank home with me to spend the nite. Usually on Christmas Eve he comes home with Brian and then someone from his house comes to pick him up and then brings him back in the morning. I decided to keep him with me this year. I knew he would like that and that gram would,too. And they both did. Frank loved being around the kids.

Being Christmas Eve there will be things that need to be assembled. That means a late nite and very early morning. That is exactly how it happened....

Labels: ,


Blogged at 11:36 AM - 1 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Football Week 16
- Football Week 15
- Little Bit of Everything
- NFC East Champions!
- Let the Trash Talking Begin!!!
- Happy Anniversary
- I'm Back!
- Football Week 7
- House Guest
- Football Week 6


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -