Thursday, December 27, 2007
Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that you all enjoyed today as much as I did. It was a busy day as it is every year. We usually have multiple stops to make and this year was no exception.


The kids were up bright and early to open gifts. They were pleasantly surprised when they came out into the livingroom and saw all that Santa had left for them. Their eyes were so wide with amazement and anticipation. They had such a good time opening everything. I think the best part of the whole morning was when they were done opening their presents and they came over and gave us the biggest hugs and thank yous. There is nothing better than knowing that you have instilled such good morals and manners in your children - well nothing other than seeing it.


After we were finished I took my uncle back to my gram's so that he could spend some time with them. From there I went to pick up my MIL and brought her back to our house for dinner. Pat and I didn't want her to be alone on Christmas so we asked her to come and spend some time with us. And she was more than happy to. The kids were so thrilled to see her and glad to be able to spend some time with her. I could tell that she was just as happy - if not happier.


Once we were done with dinner we all went up to see grampa. Pat and I would have loved to have had him come to our house for Christmas but we wouldn't have been able to get him up our stairs. So we went to him. His face lit up as soon as he saw the kids walk in. He loves to see them. We had a good time visiting with grampa. I know seeing the kids made his day.


Now it's on to gram's. I dropped off my MIL at her place and left her with a big smile on her face. I know she had a great day. The kids got to open more presents and as usual were spoiled by my mom and gram. But again,they were full of hugs and thank yous. I think I will take a second to give myself a little pat on the back for raising some darn good kids so far *pat pat*. By this time it's late and the kids are tired. They have had a full day. So we headed home and to bed...



All in all it was a great day and we were able to share it with our wonderful family. When it comes right down to it you can't ask for anything more than that. Merry Christmas everyone!

Labels: ,


Blogged at 11:55 AM - 1 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Christmas Eve
- Football Week 16
- Football Week 15
- Little Bit of Everything
- NFC East Champions!
- Let the Trash Talking Begin!!!
- Happy Anniversary
- I'm Back!
- Football Week 7
- House Guest


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -