Monday, December 31, 2007
Football Week 17

DALLAS 6
WASHINGTON 27

It was a game that Dallas didn't have to win and obviously they didn't try. They rested all their injured guys and even though Romo played until the 3rd quarter my Boys just didn't feel the need to win. And I would have to agree with that decision. There was really no point in trying to win the game and risk injury to the few 1st string guys that did play. They are in the playoffs and have homefield advantage and have a bye week coming up. The injured guys have time to rest so that they can continue on strong in their quest to win the Superbowl.

I am now going to do something that I will never ever do again....I am going to give props to the Giants for a game well played against the Patriots. Yes,you heard me right - I said the Giants played a good game. I wasn't going to watch it because it didn't interest me in the least but when the hubby got home from work he wanted me to watch the game with him so I did. I hate the Giants(conference rivalry)but I hate the Patriots even more. My hatred for the Pats comes from the fact that they cheated and were allowed to get away with it. Their "punishment" wasn't anything but a slap on the wrist - a $500,000 fine and they lost their first round draft pick for next season. It certainly didn't send a message that there would be harsh consequences for anyone caught cheating They should have automatically been given a loss for that game. I will argue with anyone that wants to say that they were undefeated this season because they weren't. The Giants should have had that game,as much as it pains me to say that. There were lousy penalty calls against the Giants and some that weren't called against the Patriots. The Patriots threw a fit when the Giants had the lead over them and they began to do what they do best - cheat. One of their guys even tried to poke out Brandon Jacobs' eye! And there was a ref right there and he never threw a flag. But hey,I guess that's what happens when you try to beat an "undefeated" team and the NFL. The NFL wanted the Pats to win because that means big bucks in their pocket from the sales of "Undefeated Patriots" merchandise. Makes me sick.

There was one consolation...at least it wasn't up to my team to stop them in the end. After all that being said I need to go wash the nasty taste out of my mouth from talking nice about the Giants. Never again.....

Labels: ,


Blogged at 3:53 PM - 2 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Christmas - The Aftermath
- Merry Christmas!!!
- Christmas Eve
- Football Week 16
- Football Week 15
- Little Bit of Everything
- NFC East Champions!
- Let the Trash Talking Begin!!!
- Happy Anniversary
- I'm Back!


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -