Thursday, September 27, 2007
The Zoo

Yesterday we decided that since it was such a nice day we would take Hadlei to the zoo. She hasn't been there since last summer and we figured that she would probably enjoy the animals a little more this time around. There weren't many people there which was a good thing because I hate crowds.


She loved all of the animals. When we got to the monkeys she said,"There's King Kong!" It was a furry black monkey and when he swung over to the glass right in front of her she backed up and said,"Oh gee! King Kong get me!" I couldn't stop laughing. She saw a few animals that are in her Diego and Dora movies and she had to tell us about each one. She especially loved the spectacled bears. We were at that exhibit for almost 20 minutes!


Her other favorite were the penguins. It is a really nice exhibit. They swim right in front of you and she was chasing one of them that kept swimming past her. As we neared the end it started to rain so we finished just in time. We took her into the gift shop and she picked out a fuzzy baby penguin and a baby snow leopard.


We all had a fun time. I would love to take all of the kids to a bigger zoo. This one isn't bad but it's the same thing every time and most of the animals are sleeping! Maybe next summer we'll check out the Rochester Zoo.

Labels: ,


Blogged at 2:05 PM - 2 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Football Week 3
- In Loving Memory
- Sad Kotah Bear
- Football Week 2
- A Fairy Good Time
- Gram is Home!
- They're Growing Like Weeds!
- Are You Ready For Some Football!!!
- Tough Guys Wear Pink
- Happy Birthday Kotah Bear!


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -