Monday, October 20, 2008
A Nite with Collin



What a nite! And it was over so quickly. I love going to see Collin at the Turning Stone. It's something that I look forward to every year.

I ended up going by myself and had a blast especially because I was seated 10 feet from the stage. I ran into a couple of my son's aunts that I haven't seen in a while. I chatted with them for a bit before the show started.

Collin was phenomenal as usual. He never fails to put on a thrilling show. And as always he sounded spectacular. His shows are solid proof of the exceptional talent that he possesses. He was cracking jokes left and right tonite. He's a pretty funny guy. Lucky for him I'm married or I'd bag him and take him home - regardless of the fact that he is old enough to be my father - he is one fine man ;)

The only let down to the evening was that the use of cameras was not permitted. WTF! I finally have a camera that I can take killer pictures with and I can't capture that gorgeous man on film! Figures. Such an injustice.

On my way out I bought a picture of Collin that will be framed and then hung up on my wall - whether the husband likes it or not. Once I got on the road I called gram to let her know that I was ok. She has been fretting for weeks over the fact that I was going alone. She said there were plenty of crazies out there that could kidnap me or worse. Trust me - they'd give me back :) I told her that I was a big girl and I was more than capable of handling myself. I guess to her no matter how old I am I'll always be her little girl.

Now I must somehow make it through another year before I get to set my sights on Collin again. Why must all good things come to an end?

Labels:


Blogged at 11:07 PM - 2 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Reconnecting
- NFL Week 6
- NFL Week 5
- NFL Week 4
- Missing my BFF
- NFL Week 3
- NFL Week 2
- School = Germ Breeding Ground
- GNO
- NFL Week1


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -