Sunday, March 2, 2008
Happy Birthday Hadlei!



Today my baby girl turns 3! I can't believe she is that age already. It seems like just yesterday that she made her grand entrance into the world and made her mama the talk of the hospital. Long story short - I was induced at around 7 am and they only got me up to a 6 when she decided she was ready to come out. The nurses nonchalantly came in to check me and found that her head was basically out. They all started running around like a bunch of nuts while I continued to push her out. I didn't have time to wait for them to get their act together. I had warned them beforehand that I do this type of thing pretty quickly. Hadlei was born at 8:39 am. When my favorite dr - Dr.Ryu - came into to see me he said,"So you're the one that everyone in the hospital is talking about." I guess they had never seen an induction go so quickly. What can I say? I like to get things done!

Hadlei has blown us away with how smart she is. She crawled and sat up alone at 5 months. She walked at 9 months and started talking shortly thereafter. She is such a smart little girl. Everyone that meets her thinks that she is older than she is because she is so inteligent. I know that I'm bragging but I can't help it. She is one in a million. I can't wait for her to start preschool this year. Hopefully her teacher doesn't try to send her straight to Kindergarten :)

Happy Birthday to my very special little girl. Mommy and daddy love you so much and we are so proud of you. Enjoy your birthday my little Hadderbees! Big hugs and kisses!

Labels: ,


Blogged at 9:58 AM - 4 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Kidney Stone
- Bored
- Bored Part 2
- Nasty Germs!
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Happy Birthday Skylar!
- Hadlei Has Holes in Her Head!
- Meet Skylar
- Happy Birthday!
- Super Bowl XLII


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -