Friday, February 8, 2008
Hadlei Has Holes in Her Head!


Yes,you heard me right...I said that Hadlei has holes in her head. Two to be exact and they're in her ears. I took Hadlei and Skylar shopping last week and Sky wanted to get her ears pierced. As Sky was having her ears done Hadlei spoke up and said that she wanted to get her ears pierced,too. I asked her a few times to make sure that she really wanted to do it. She kept telling me yes so I let her get them done.

She was a little champ. She knew what was coming because she watched Sky get it done. She was a bit skiddish so I had her sit on my lap. I tried to distract her while the two people pierced her at the same time. She cried for a minute or so and then she was fine. What a little trooper!

Hadlei has been so proud to show off her earrings to everyone. She says that she has "2 earrins - 1,2". And yes she calls them "earrins". It's the cutest thing. I hope she is satisfied with her earrings for a while and doesn't want to move on to something like a tattoo!

Labels:


Blogged at 5:43 PM - 2 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Meet Skylar
- Happy Birthday!
- Super Bowl XLII
- Our Big Announcement
- It's All Over
- Hit the Nail on the Head
- Bits and Pieces
- Time for Surgery
- Playoffs Week 2
- My Sweet Brother


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -