Sunday, February 24, 2008
Bored Part 2

After you're done, repost and erase my answers and replace them with your own.

1. What is your best friends name?
Pat

2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
Purple

3. What are you listening to right now?
Rascal Flatts

4. Whats your favorite number?
9

5. What was the last thing you ate?
Cookie cake w/milk

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Pale purple

7. How is the weather right now?
Cold

8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My gram

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Smile

10. Do you have a significant other?
Sure do!

11. Favorite TV show?
Charmed

12. Siblings?
A younger brother and a younger sister

13. Height?
5'5"

14. Hair color?
Brown

15. Eye Color
Lt. brown

16. Do you wear contacts?
No but I wish I did

17. Favorite Holiday?
Christmas

18. Month?
June

19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
At least once a week :)

20. What was the last movie you watched?
Walking Tall

21. Favorite Day of the Year?
My birthday

22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Uh...no!

23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
In my dreams maybe

24. Hugs or Kisses?
A little of both

25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate

26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
Of course

27. Who is most likely to respond?
Shelle

28. Who is least likely to respond?
Dean

29. What books are you reading?
None right now...Like I have the time!

30. Piercings?
8 - in my ears

31. Favorite movies?
The Marine
Grease
Walking Tall
The Rundown
Rush Hour 1-3

32. Favorite football Team?
Dallas Cowboys baby!

33. What were you doing before this?
Grocery shopping

34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
Buttered and salted

37. Dogs or cats?
Neither

38. Favorite flower?
Purple roses

39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
All the time ;)

40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
My hubby

41. Have you ever loved someone?
Yup

42. Who would you like to see right now?
Dan - my best friend that died

43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
Yup

44. Have you ever fired a gun?
Nope and I don't ever want to. I hate guns!

45. Do you like to travel by plane?
No

46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
Right

47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two

48. Are you missing someone?
Dan

49. Do you have a Tattoo?
No but I am going to get one soon :)

50. Anybody on myspace that you'd go on a date with?
Uh..no,I'm married!


via KK and Sara

Labels: ,


Blogged at 5:00 PM - 0 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Nasty Germs!
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Happy Birthday Skylar!
- Hadlei Has Holes in Her Head!
- Meet Skylar
- Happy Birthday!
- Super Bowl XLII
- Our Big Announcement
- It's All Over
- Hit the Nail on the Head


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -