Friday, February 22, 2008
Nasty Germs!

I've been pretty quiet for a week or so. Haven't heard much from me. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing :) I managed to catch a nasty little bug and it took me out of commission for a few days. I am not one that runs to the dr every time I get a sniffle. I actually haven't been to a dr since I was 18.

I finally broke down and after a weekend of not being able to do anything I had my mom take me to the dr. The dr told me I had a sinus/upper respiratory infection. Figured as much. I thought I might have had the flu at one point because I was just laying on the couch and couldn't do anything - which is so not me. She gave me a rx and said I should be feeling better in a day or two.

Even though I felt like death I stll tried to do my daily routines. I clean at least twice a day - sometimes more. I should probably go to the dr for that to get medicated for my obsessive/compulsiveness. :)I should've stopped when I almost passed out but I didn't. The house wasn't going to clean itself!

The meds seemed to work. When the hubby woke up the other morning and saw me actually moving around he said,"Am I getting my wife back?" Must've missed me. I still have a little touch of this bug but I feel much better. At my worst point I wanted to curl up and die. I would have rather been in labor than dealing with this infection! And yes, I do mean that!

Labels:


Blogged at 11:12 AM - 6 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Happy Birthday Skylar!
- Hadlei Has Holes in Her Head!
- Meet Skylar
- Happy Birthday!
- Super Bowl XLII
- Our Big Announcement
- It's All Over
- Hit the Nail on the Head
- Bits and Pieces


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -