Monday, October 1, 2007
Sicky Poo's

I took my littlest monster to the dr this morning because she has been fighting a nasty cold for the last 2 weeks. She has gone through at least one bottle of medicine and it hasn't touched it. She has had a barky cough and runny nose. My gram said that I should take her because she had been dealing with it long enough and the meds obviously weren't helping. She figured she had to have something other than a cold. As usual,gram was right - she always is. The dr said Hadlei has walking pneumonia. Nice! Her right lung is full. She gave us a script for Zithromax and I have to take her back in a week. I was pretty surprised to hear the diagnosis because I always thought that a fever was involved if you had pneumonia. Learn something new everyday.

I took Shae in to see the dr,too. She was complaining last nite that she was itchy. And I saw a few new spots. The dr checked her over and said that she thinks it's bug bites and not chicken pox. I'm not too sure that I agree with that. She has 10 or 12 new spots in various places. A whole nest of bugs must have gotten to her at that rate and I think she would've noticed that. I'm not saying that it's chicken pox because this would be the third time for her. I'm not really sure what it could be. I am going to keep a close eye on her over the next few days. The dr wants her out of school until Wednesday and that made me wonder why if it was just bug bites would she have to stay out of school. Hmm?

Ah well..it's all in raising kids.

Labels:


Blogged at 2:18 PM - 4 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Football Week 4
- The Zoo
- Football Week 3
- In Loving Memory
- Sad Kotah Bear
- Football Week 2
- A Fairy Good Time
- Gram is Home!
- They're Growing Like Weeds!
- Are You Ready For Some Football!!!


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -