Sunday, May 18, 2008
A Stompin' on the Field

Yup,you guessed it! The Sunbirds won again!!! Their game Saturday was a rematch against the team named Thunder. If you remember my post a few weeks ago about the girls playing a team of giants and barely winning 8-7...that would be the team that they played. This time my girls showed them that they weren't messing around. I could tell that they have all improved so much since then. The final score of their game was 14-7. After their game their coaches took them for ice cream. They so earned it. I know I have probably said this a million times already but I am so proud of them!

In other softball news Jordan's team picked up a win. The score was 12-4 when we got rained out in the top of the 5th inning. They played much better in this game and thank God that crazy ump was nowhere to be found! I got to help out by keeping the pitch count. The kids are only allowed to pitch a certain number of times per game so you have to keep track of their pitches. My mom kept Hadlei for me for the day so I was able to fully pay attention to the games. Pitch count was fun and I may just do it full time :)

Shae's game was rained out. It was scheduled for 4:30pm but with the downpour we had around 3pm the coaches decided to cancel. It had stopped raining but the fields were a mess and there was really no point to getting the kids out in that stuff and having them possibly get sick. A make-up game will be scheduled at some point.

We have next Saturday off due to Memorial Day but we have three games in a row this week...Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday nites. I'm sure a practice or two will be thrown in there somewhere. Thankfully the hubby has a mini vacation this week and doesn't have to work until Friday. So I'll have some help if I need to be in two places at once.

Labels: ,


Blogged at 9:42 AM - 1 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Live from Rockefeller Plaza...
- Playing by the Rules
- Come On Ump!
- The Injured
- Happy Birthday Dan
- Happy Mother's Day
- My Little Trooper
- A Win and A Loss
- Summer Playground Program
- Muck Dogs Game 2


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -