Thursday, May 15, 2008
Playing by the Rules

Shae had a game tonite which I wasn't too excited about going to because I'm getting sick. My throat has been bothering me all day. She really wanted to go so I went. When we got to the game her coach came over with some papers. They were the rules for her softball division. He said that he had found them and that they were going to start playing by these rules. He said that he didn't even know they exsisted. I had to laugh to myself and think that this must be his first year coaching. Why wouldn't there be rules?!? I'm hoping that with this newly found information Shae's games become a bit more exciting.

The injury list for my kids is growing. Shae got hit in the face with the ball tonite. Two of our coaches and one from the other team ran over to check on her. I sat and watched to see how she would react. She shed a few tears but said she was ok and that she wanted to stay on the field and keep playing. And that's exactly what she did. Her coach told her that she was a tough kid. When she came off the field it was a totally different story. She came over and crawled into my lap and started to cry saying that her face hurt. She must not have wanted everyone to see her cry. Her cheek was a little puffy but that's it. I calmed her down and sent her back to finish her game.

Besides Kotah's shredded knees she got hit in the head with a ball last nite. They were at practice and one of the girls threw it to her and she said it bounced off her glove and hit her in the head. She had a little goose egg on her forehead this morning. Jordan and Skylar are injury-free as of right now. But that could change at any time.

Labels: ,


Blogged at 10:39 PM - 4 comments



I'm Charmed
I am a proud wife and an extremely proud mother of 4 beautiful children.I spend a great deal of time with my Gram.I love playing with my kids.I love quiet nites with my husband.I love my alone time.I do not like being taken advantage of. I don't like selfish people or people that have to be dramatic 24/7......
Read more about me..

Previous Post
- Come On Ump!
- The Injured
- Happy Birthday Dan
- Happy Mother's Day
- My Little Trooper
- A Win and A Loss
- Summer Playground Program
- Muck Dogs Game 2
- My Little Muck Dog
- Sunbirds Game 3


Spells


My Innocents



Book of Shadows

- April 2007 - May 2007 - June 2007 - July 2007 - August 2007 - September 2007 - October 2007 - November 2007 - December 2007 - January 2008 - February 2008 - March 2008 - April 2008 - May 2008 - June 2008 - July 2008 - August 2008 - September 2008 - October 2008 - November 2008 - January 2009 - February 2009 - March 2009 - October 2010 -